Recipe by Naturelly.
For the custard
1 cup oat milk (or any other plant based milk)
1 tbsp potato or corn starch
2 tbsp maple syrup (you can use any other sweetener)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of turmeric (don't overdo it otherwise the colour will be orange)
For the layers
250g white yogurt
2 Naturelly Jelly pots
4 tbsp pomegranates
2 crushed gingerbread men
• First make the custard. In a small pot mix potato starch with milk until there are absolutely no lumps. Bring slowly to a boil while stirring constantly.
• Once boiling reduce heat, add maple syrup and simmer on a low heat for a few minutes until thick and smooth. Keep on stirring to avoid lumps.
• Add vanilla extract, remove from heat and let cool down.
• Now get 2 nice glasses and cover the bottom with yogurt (save a bit for the top). Then take one Naturelly Jelly pot and divide equally between both glasses.
• Throw in each glass 1 tbsp of pomegranates and half of the crushed gingerbread men.
• Spoon the custard over the fruit, take the other Naturelly Jelly pot and divide again between both glasses.
• Top up with any leftover yogurt, decorate with pomegranates and gingerbread.
You can find where to purchase Naturelly products on the company website.